You’ve been working from home for a while now and you’re feeling like your productivity has gone down. You feel more distracted and less focused than ever before. But it’s not all bad, right? After all, you get to work in your pajamas every day!
- Set a timer for the amount of time you want to work on something and stick to it
- Create a list of tasks and prioritize them by importance or urgency then do the most urgent/important first
- Use your calendar to schedule important events like doctor appointments, meetings, and deadlines and set reminders so you don’t miss them
- Keep track of how much time you spend working on each task so that you can better estimate how long it will take in the future
- Spend your lunch break doing things that are not related to work such as eating, exercising, or reading